1. (New) Share homescreen layouts with friends (Menu-> Share)
2. (New) Supports icon squeeze effect of Android 4.1
3. (New) Vertical loop option for app drawer ( in app drawer settings)
4. (Improve) Promote fluency of home screen
5. (Improve) Supports to use theme icons to custom folder icon
6. (Improve) Update prompt of UI 3.0 theme (update the theme to download icon pack)
Description GO Launcher EX 3.31 Apk
Go Launcher EX is an application that serves to change the theme / look of Android-based smartphone. Actually there are many other launcher options with their respective advantages. To determine the best is relative from one person to another because it is quite dependent on individual taste.
But this time we choose Go Launcher EX because the setting is quite a lot, has an exciting 3D effects and most importantly, do not be too burdensome system.
Extended version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular home application.
GO Launcher Ex, the extended version of GO Launcher, is the most popular home app in Android Market. It supports customizable home makeover, themes, smooth operation experience as well as various practical utilities. It brings you a fresh and extraordinary mobile operation experience.
– Thousands of personalized theme (Free downloads)
– Featured widgets, such as GO Calendar, GO Task Manager and GO Clock
– Extremely fancy home screen transition
– Smooth flipping experience
– User-defined folder to easily categorize apps
– Set icon sorting, hide app icon and uninstall apps
1. Search GO Launcher Theme in Android Market or GO Store to get more cute and cool themes (MEMU-Themes-App Theme).
2. Search GO Widget in Android Market or GO Store to download more widgets (Long press GO Home Screen-GO Widget-Add to Screen).
3. Long press an icon to drag and drop it with the other icon to build a new folder, or press App Drawer-Menu- New Folder.
4. Dozens of screen transition effects for App Drawer and desktop (MENU-Preferences-Effects Settings).
5. Long press the app icon and enter editing mode to quickly uninstall apps or edit folder
6. Up-glide to enter preview screen to add, delete, switch and set home screen.
7. The widgets in the screenshots belongs to GO Widget, attainable from Android Market or GO Store
8. Transparency Theme in the screenshots is attainable from Android Market or GO Store (Long press GO Widget to activate shortcut menu-Skin-Apply This theme).
9. Download GO Weather widget from Android Market.